Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Stroke Of Fear

Hey guys!

I have a lot to share with you. Besides my new book deal with Swoon Romance, I have another NA Contemporary Romance STROKE OF FEAR coming out Nov. 7th.

It's about two people coming together to heal one another. I LOVE this book so much. I had a professional photographer, Lindee Robinson, to take the pictures. I was able to pick out the cover models, too! SO EXCITED.

The actual novel is in the proof-reading stage but it will be ready Nov. 7th. Can't wait to hear what you guys think.

Don't forget to "Like" me on Facebook.

www.facebook.com/allakarbooks

New covers coming for my Forever Series, too. Forever Yours will be out Dec. 1st. Along with WHERE YOU ARE from Swoon Romance Feb. 2014. :)

Here it is ... let me know what y'all think! :)

1 comment:

  1. I had so much fun shooting this cover, Thanks again!

    Anyone who wants to see more of my work "Like" my page :)

    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Lindee-Robinson-Photography/145122465514273

    ReplyDelete